2007 Toyota Camry struts replacement

206,000 MILES • 2.4L • 4 CYL • FWD
Avatar
JOE1953
  • MEMBER
  • 806 POSTS
I need to replace the rear struts I want to know do i need to buy the struts with out the springs or do I need to buy the complete strut assembly?
Feb 2, 2015 at 10:47 AM
Avatar
JACOBANDNICKOLAS
  • ✓Experienced Mechanic
  • 110,244 POSTS
If the coils are okay, just get the strut (shock) itself. NOTE: Replacement requires special tools to remove the coil and replace the strut.
Feb 2, 2015 at 10:52 AM
Avatar
JOE1953
  • MEMBER
  • 806 POSTS
after replacing the struts do the car need alignment?
Feb 2, 2015 at 1:00 PM
Avatar
JACOBANDNICKOLAS
  • ✓Experienced Mechanic
  • 110,244 POSTS
Yes, I would recommend it.
Feb 2, 2015 at 9:03 PM
Add a reply
Join 2CarPros for free, one of the most advanced car repair communities on the internet. From first-time drivers to seasoned mechanics, everyone is welcome to reply, share details, and get better answers. You can add a temporary image or video first; uploads are limited to 20 MB.

Frequently Asked Problems for This Vehicle