need lacate DLC connector feuse on 2006 Buick Rendezvous and what would be called in the feuse box .Thanx
2006 BUICK RENDEZVOUS
105,000 MILES
JOHNTANA
MEMBER
2 POSTS
I find out the DLC connecter is blown simply want to change the feuse
couldn't find DLC in the feuse box .
Oct 1, 2011 at 10:04 PM
Advertisement
RIVERMIKERAT
✓Experienced Mechanic
6,110 POSTS
The data link controller is under the dash and steering wheel.
Oct 1, 2011 at 10:21 PM
SATURNTECH9
✓Experienced Mechanic
30,869 POSTS
Its in the underhood fuse box and the fuse is labeled frt aux
Oct 1, 2011 at 10:27 PM
JOHNTANA
MEMBER
2 POSTS
I know the DLC connecter is located under the dashand steerng wheel but the feuse is blown and I cann't locate the feuse to replace it .
Thanks
Oct 1, 2011 at 10:27 PM
RIVERMIKERAT
✓Experienced Mechanic
6,110 POSTS
saturntech told you.
Oct 1, 2011 at 10:40 PM
Repair Safety Notice: This information is for general instructional purposes only. Vehicle repair can be dangerous. Verify all information, follow manufacturer service procedures, use proper tools and safety equipment, and consult a qualified repair shop when needed.