2005 Toyota Camry Car Repair

62,000 MILES • 6 CYL • AUTOMATIC
Avatar
AHVENA
  • MEMBER
  • 2 POSTS
My 2005 Toyota Camry has started "shimmining" when I drive. What could be the cause of this?
Nov 17, 2010 at 2:33 AM
Avatar
WRENCHTECH
  • ✓Experienced Mechanic
  • 20,761 POSTS
If your trying to say the car has a shimmy in the wheels then the first thing to do is have the tires balanced and make sure they inspected the tires as they spin on the balancer for any problems with the tires themselves.
Nov 17, 2010 at 4:56 AM
Avatar
AHVENA
  • MEMBER
  • 2 POSTS
Tires were the first thing I thought of; however, I just recently had them rotated and balanced. I feel there is another cause.
Nov 17, 2010 at 6:21 AM
Add a reply
Join 2CarPros for free, one of the most advanced car repair communities on the internet. From first-time drivers to seasoned mechanics, everyone is welcome to reply, share details, and get better answers. You can add a temporary image or video first; uploads are limited to 20 MB.

Frequently Asked Problems for This Vehicle