window drops won't go back up. when pushing button up it justs make a loud roaring noise kinda vibrates too.
Mar 19, 2012 at 10:35 AM
Advertisement
FIXITMR
✓Experienced Mechanic
9,990 POSTS
probably the motor is stripped.
Mar 19, 2012 at 1:15 PM
NATIVEQUEEN39
MEMBER
4 POSTS
SHOULDN'T THIS PROBLEM BEEN FIXED BOTH TIMES? THE SECOND TIME WAS JUST LAST YEAR? I DON'T USE THAT WINDOW; ONE SCARED IT WOULD HAPPEN AGAIN BUT IT DID ANYWAY AND TWO THE BACK WINDOWS ONLY ROLL DONE SO FAR AND STOP AUTOMATICALLY BUT MAKES A TERRIBLE SOUND I GUESS FROM THE WIND WHEN I'M ON THE HIGHWAY.WHY WOULD THE MOTOR GO OUT TWICE IF I DON'T USE WINDOW BUT SUPPOSEDLY REPLACED WITH NEW PARTS?
Mar 20, 2012 at 8:49 AM
FIXITMR
✓Experienced Mechanic
9,990 POSTS
yah, something seems funny. do these people know what they are doing?
Paid affiliate link. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Repair Safety Notice: This information is for general instructional purposes only. Vehicle repair can be dangerous. Verify all information, follow manufacturer service procedures, use proper tools and safety equipment, and consult a qualified repair shop when needed.