When im driving and i hit 55-60 mph every light from the abs check engine traction brake light and the speedometer stop working to
Dec 14, 2012 at 10:01 AM
SATURNTECH9
✓Experienced Mechanic
30,869 POSTS
Your going to have to get your abs and engine computer scanned for codes and let me know the exact code numbers or aleast the engine computer scanned for codes.
Dec 14, 2012 at 10:26 AM
BLKSKYWALKKER
MEMBER
1 POST
I have the same problem. I got an abs code back
Mar 19, 2013 at 1:38 AM
MOTZTHEGOAT
MEMBER
2 POSTS
I had the same issue, and it turns out that my alternator was putting too much power out and caused my battery to overcharge and also messed with ac compressor clutch. So to fix issue I had to change out alternator and haven’t had any issues since then.
May 1, 2023 at 10:09 AM
STRAILER
✓Experienced Mechanic
55,456 POSTS
Excellent addition to this thread! Please feel free to use 2CarPros anytime!