My ventilation fan blows in leaves or other particles from outside

2005 CHEVROLET AVEO
40,000 MILES
Avatar
DEKE
  • MEMBER
  • 2 POSTS
I often cannot use my ventilation without blowing dust into my eyes
Nov 5, 2011 at 4:50 PM
Advertisement
Avatar
SATURNTECH9
  • ✓Experienced Mechanic
  • 30,869 POSTS
When was the last time you changed your cabin air filter?
Nov 5, 2011 at 5:14 PM
Avatar
DEKE
  • MEMBER
  • 2 POSTS
I did not know there was a cabin air filter. I will check it out.
Nov 5, 2011 at 8:11 PM
Avatar
SATURNTECH9
  • ✓Experienced Mechanic
  • 30,869 POSTS
I think its behind the glove box on that car.
Nov 5, 2011 at 8:23 PM
Join 2CarPros for free, one of the most advanced car repair communities on the internet. From first-time drivers to seasoned mechanics, everyone is welcome to reply, share details, and get better answers. You can add a temporary image or video first; uploads are limited to 20 MB.
Ask a Free Question
Repair Safety Notice: This information is for general instructional purposes only. Vehicle repair can be dangerous. Verify all information, follow manufacturer service procedures, use proper tools and safety equipment, and consult a qualified repair shop when needed.