van

2003 PONTIAC MONTANA
113,000 MILES • 6 CYL • 2WD • AUTOMATIC
Avatar
MOMMYZPLACE
  • MEMBER
  • 1 POST
I have a 2003 pontian montanna and it squels when running I already changed the belt, belt tentioner and one of the 2 pullies. What could it be?
Mar 16, 2011 at 7:13 AM
Advertisement
Avatar
WRENCHTECH
  • ✓Experienced Mechanic
  • 20,761 POSTS
I would guess that something is causing too much resistance. It could be any of the other belt driven components. Make sure you try it with the A/C/defrost off to eliminate the compressor seizing up
Mar 16, 2011 at 7:36 AM
Join 2CarPros for free, one of the most advanced car repair communities on the internet. From first-time drivers to seasoned mechanics, everyone is welcome to reply, share details, and get better answers. You can add a temporary image or video first; uploads are limited to 20 MB.
Ask a Free Question
Repair Safety Notice: This information is for general instructional purposes only. Vehicle repair can be dangerous. Verify all information, follow manufacturer service procedures, use proper tools and safety equipment, and consult a qualified repair shop when needed.