my dodge sucks

2002 DODGE STRATUS
89,000 MILES • 4 CYL • 2WD • AUTOMATIC
Avatar
EMILYGASTON
  • MEMBER
  • 2 POSTS
I am trying to replace the lighter in my car and my chiltons book is not helping. I took the panel off the front and saw that the wiring connection were loose. I tried a new lighter and it did not work. I checked the wires to the lighter and their is no power to the lighter. where do I go from here?
Feb 21, 2011 at 5:08 PM
Advertisement
Avatar
DOCFIXIT
  • ✓Experienced Mechanic
  • 18,828 POSTS
Has fuse #2 in underhood relay cenetr been checked?
Feb 22, 2011 at 10:47 AM
Avatar
EMILYGASTON
  • MEMBER
  • 2 POSTS
That was exactly the problem.It worked and I purchased an owner manual for future problems. Again thank you so much!!!!!
Feb 23, 2011 at 6:04 PM
Avatar
DOCFIXIT
  • ✓Experienced Mechanic
  • 18,828 POSTS
Great news and owners manual good source of info
Feb 24, 2011 at 6:39 AM
Join 2CarPros for free, one of the most advanced car repair communities on the internet. From first-time drivers to seasoned mechanics, everyone is welcome to reply, share details, and get better answers. You can add a temporary image or video first; uploads are limited to 20 MB.
Ask a Free Question
Repair Safety Notice: This information is for general instructional purposes only. Vehicle repair can be dangerous. Verify all information, follow manufacturer service procedures, use proper tools and safety equipment, and consult a qualified repair shop when needed.