2000 Oldsmobile Bravada Bravada Guages Interior Lights Working Car Will Start

Avatar
ANONYMOUS
  • MEMBER
  • 1 POST
I have a 2000 oldsmobile bravada. The guages and interior lights are not working and car will not start. The brake lights are staying on at all times.I have check fuses and relays. at first atc mini fuse and aslo the maxi ignition fuse were blew. I replace them both. then I tried swapping the bcm (body control module) and Tccm (transfer case control module)still nothing change
Jan 11, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Avatar
JACOBANDNICKOLAS
  • ✓Experienced Mechanic
  • 110,244 POSTS
As far as the brake lights, check the switch on the top of the brake pedal to see if it is out of adjustment. For the other things, are you sure the replacement BCM was the correct one and a good one?
Jan 11, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Add a reply
Join 2CarPros for free, one of the most advanced car repair communities on the internet. From first-time drivers to seasoned mechanics, everyone is welcome to reply, share details, and get better answers. You can add a temporary image or video first; uploads are limited to 20 MB.

Frequently Asked Problems for This Vehicle