When I turn my wheel all the way to the left, and I move forward, I get a single "clunk"-like noise

1998 NISSAN MAXIMA
12,000 MILES
Avatar
MAUZ
  • MEMBER
  • 4 POSTS
The noise is heard from my drivers side front wheel area.
Apr 2, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Advertisement
Avatar
CARADIODOC
  • ✓Experienced Mechanic
  • 34,381 POSTS
Time for an inspection at a tire and alignment shop. We can't hear it over a computer.
Apr 2, 2012 at 10:04 PM
Join 2CarPros for free, one of the most advanced car repair communities on the internet. From first-time drivers to seasoned mechanics, everyone is welcome to reply, share details, and get better answers. You can add a temporary image or video first; uploads are limited to 20 MB.
Ask a Free Question
Repair Safety Notice: This information is for general instructional purposes only. Vehicle repair can be dangerous. Verify all information, follow manufacturer service procedures, use proper tools and safety equipment, and consult a qualified repair shop when needed.