1994 Chevrolet Silverado Speedometer Jumps Around Even While Stopped Sent

1994 CHEVROLET SILVERADO
17,950 MILES
Avatar
ANONYMOUS
  • MEMBER
  • 1 POST
My speedometer jumps around even while stopped I sent the cluster out,it checked out ok.I replaced speed sensor with a new one,also speed sensor buffer with a used one.They are only available from a junkyard,any wiring I can see looks good.What else is there?
Nov 14, 2012 at 7:11 PM
Advertisement
Avatar
ASEMASTER6371
  • ✓Experienced Mechanic
  • 52,796 POSTS
connections, make sure they are all good. very important

Roy
Nov 14, 2012 at 7:34 PM
Join 2CarPros for free, one of the most advanced car repair communities on the internet. From first-time drivers to seasoned mechanics, everyone is welcome to reply, share details, and get better answers. You can add a temporary image or video first; uploads are limited to 20 MB.
Ask a Free Question
Repair Safety Notice: This information is for general instructional purposes only. Vehicle repair can be dangerous. Verify all information, follow manufacturer service procedures, use proper tools and safety equipment, and consult a qualified repair shop when needed.