wirinr car sterio

1993 LEXUS LS 400
V8 • 2WD • AUTOMATIC
Avatar
DREW707
  • MEMBER
  • 1 POST
where is factory amp in 1993 lexus ls400
Nov 20, 2010 at 9:01 PM
Advertisement
Avatar
JACOBANDNICKOLAS
  • ✓Experienced Mechanic
  • 110,244 POSTS
I just looked at the entire wiring schematic for a seperate amp, and nothing shows. I have attached the wiring. Let me know if it helps answer your question. If I had to guess, the amp is built into the stereo.
Nov 20, 2010 at 9:18 PM
Avatar
JACOBANDNICKOLAS
  • ✓Experienced Mechanic
  • 110,244 POSTS
Sorry, I forgot to attach the schematic.
Nov 20, 2010 at 9:19 PM
Join 2CarPros for free, one of the most advanced car repair communities on the internet. From first-time drivers to seasoned mechanics, everyone is welcome to reply, share details, and get better answers. You can add a temporary image or video first; uploads are limited to 20 MB.
Ask a Free Question
Repair Safety Notice: This information is for general instructional purposes only. Vehicle repair can be dangerous. Verify all information, follow manufacturer service procedures, use proper tools and safety equipment, and consult a qualified repair shop when needed.