1991 Dodge Dakota Every Time Drive Truck Runs Fine Come Stop About 70 Mph There

1991 DODGE DAKOTA
183,500 MILES
Avatar
JACOB P.
  • MEMBER
  • 1 POST
Every time I drive my truck it runs fine but when I come to a stop or go about 70 mph there is a rattling sound and I can not figure out what it is any suggestions?
Nov 4, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Advertisement
Avatar
HMAC300
  • ✓Experienced Mechanic
  • 48,601 POSTS
try to find out if it's front or rear, it could be that your shield over converter has become unriveted.
Nov 4, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Join 2CarPros for free, one of the most advanced car repair communities on the internet. From first-time drivers to seasoned mechanics, everyone is welcome to reply, share details, and get better answers. You can add a temporary image or video first; uploads are limited to 20 MB.
Ask a Free Question
Repair Safety Notice: This information is for general instructional purposes only. Vehicle repair can be dangerous. Verify all information, follow manufacturer service procedures, use proper tools and safety equipment, and consult a qualified repair shop when needed.