2002 Kia Optima HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

2002 KIA OPTIMA
Avatar
DAMI809
  • MEMBER
  • 1 POST
I need to know what the placement order of the 5 selonoids for this car. That's all I was told to research. My husband is the one fixing it. I do know that he ran a diagnostics check and the error message read back as having something wrong with the selonoids, so he asked me to research the order I'm thinking maybe he might have put them in wrong
Sep 14, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Advertisement
Avatar
MADMIKE1735
  • ✓Experienced Mechanic
  • 951 POSTS
what was the exact code??? what solenoids are you needing info on? transmission shift solenoids? we will need more info....
Sep 14, 2013 at 1:04 PM
Avatar
MADMIKE1735
  • ✓Experienced Mechanic
  • 951 POSTS
just wondering if you had a chance to get this scanned, or repaired...
Sep 17, 2013 at 8:49 AM
Join 2CarPros for free, one of the most advanced car repair communities on the internet. From first-time drivers to seasoned mechanics, everyone is welcome to reply, share details, and get better answers. You can add a temporary image or video first; uploads are limited to 20 MB.
Ask a Free Question
Repair Safety Notice: This information is for general instructional purposes only. Vehicle repair can be dangerous. Verify all information, follow manufacturer service procedures, use proper tools and safety equipment, and consult a qualified repair shop when needed.